Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hookah Bars NYC- Review part 5

Ok so hey there! We want to welcome you to our favorite hookah and shisha review site on the planet! This is Hookah Bars NYC. We are a hookah and shisha review site dedicated to reviewing hooka and shisha bars across New York City. I am an independent hooka smoker dedicated to smoking as many hookas and different shishas as possible. I travel around new york and find the best spots to go and smoke hookahs any night of the week. Todays hooka review will add another new criteria, the most low key and relaxed bar available in New York. Now mind you that I have not been to all of the hooka bars in New York yet but out of the hooka bars that I have been to so far, CafĂ© Khufu is by far the most low key. Mind you that I went there on a weeknight around eleven o’clock and it was pretty much dead. I really do not know how this place survives in a place like New York City but I did like the extremely mellow atmosphere and vibe that is within this weird Egyptian shisha bar. This shisha is so so and the hookah quality is mediocre like I said the vibe is very mellow and I don’t think you will find many other patrons there if you go there on a weeknight! Well that is it for now as our hookah and shisha review will come to a final end. I am going to start doing one encompassing review a week and I will leave the other days for individual hookah bar reviews.

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Trends Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Add to Technorati Favorites Blogdust Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Wil's Domain Weblog Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474